Great benefits for your employees
Vitality is insurance that not only protects you when things go wrong. Through our range of health and reward partners, we offer your employees discounts, cashback and incentives to encourage them to be healthy, and rewards to keep them motivated - saving them money at the same time. So the more effort your employees make to get healthier, the more we can offer them.
Some of these health and reward partner benefits include:
- Discounts on health screenings
- Cashback as an incentive for not smoking
- 50% off Virgin Active monthly gym membership. A joining fee will apply1
- Up to 40% off British Airways return economy flights within the UK and Europe2
- Up to 50% off Eurostar rail tickets3
- A cinema ticket every week for getting active
Your employees will start on Bronze Vitality status and by taking part in healthy activities they can increase their status to Silver, Gold or even Platinum which will motivate them further - the higher their status the greater the rewards.
VitalityHealth for Small Business includes Vitality Plus in our Core Cover, which offers a wide range of rewards. Employers can choose to opt-out of Vitality Plus. This will remove your employees' access to most of the reward partners. Removing Vitality Plus will change the premium you pay.
View our Vitality partners
1. Flexible individual monthly membership. Joining fees are up to £50 for all clubs other than Classic Collection clubs, where joining fees are up to £150. This offer does not apply to Chiswick Riverside Health and Racquet Club.
2. British Airways discount applies to return economy flights within the UK and Europe, including taxes and charges and is subject to a minimum stay depending on the day of departure. 2 nights overnight stay for Sunday to Thursday departures, and 1 night overnight stay needed for Friday and Saturday departures. You can book up to two trips a year depending on your Vitality status. For further information and terms and conditions visit vitality.co.uk.
3. You can take up to three Eurostar trips each year and you must book at least 14 days before you want to travel. All tickets are subject to availability. The discounts apply to compulsory return tickets only and do not apply to one-way tickets. Your journey must start in the United Kingdom. Tickets must be booked 14 days in advance. You will receive a discount on the retail rate on fixed adult or child Standard Class and Standard Premier return tickets. Business Premier services are excluded. Children under 4 can travel free if they sit on a parent/guardian’s lap. Children 4-11 inclusive, must have a child ticket and be accompanied by an adult. If they are Vitality members they will benefit from the discounted fare. Tickets are non-exchangeable, non–transferable, non-refundable once you have paid for them. Please read Eurostar’s terms and conditions before confirming your tickets. Terms and conditions apply.